MY EDIT photoshop for JUSTIN BIEBER





<<<<>














<<<>
from: Harti Latifah

BTW: Justin Bieber was FOLLOWING ME on twitter i'm soo lucky :)
I LOVE HIM FOREVER










and then my third edited from adobe photoshop :) waht do u think, it's really" clear if i made this and no copied. because i don't like who's ppl copied my edited pic. that's really" SUCKS huh..
but if u want it u can take it :)








justin bieber have a great smile, i love when he SMILE, he's soo nice, he's have a brown eyes, great voice and everything ...
I LOVE HIM start from 05 September 2009
i wish i can meet hime once day..
aminn :)





"I'M JUSTIN BIEBER'S BIGGEST FANS FROM INDONESIA"
this picture for contest i hope i'm the winner, if i win justin bieber will see my work and i will be happy if justin see my homework :)

1 komentar: